Monday, August 31, 2009

i bit the bullet....

I went to weight watchers and faced the music. then I recommitted to the program, worked hard and lost three pounds! I'm in week two of being back, and now that they are doing the lose for good thing again- I am determined to lose the 12 pounds I have left, and more if my body will let me!

Plus I have this marathon I'm training for, and the more favorable fall weather is awesome. One thing I'm really debating is whether to try "hot yoga."Basically yoga is a really hot room that is like 100 degrees. I'm nervous about trying it, trying something new- my mom is really into yoga now, and she says it's great, I'm just not so sure I have the patience for it. I also have a yoga program in for my wii, so maybe I'll try that first.

I also think I'm going to go and cancel my gym membership today! I never ever use it. What's the point? I work out at home and outside.

No comments: