I'm so tired of living in two places. As soon as I get used to being in one place, get relaxed, it's either time to go back to the city or time to go back to Millbrook. This weekend was an intense amount of work, too. Stupid menu project. My goal is to finish my homework for the week on the train ride down. I also had two job interviews Sat, both of which were quite a drive from my apartment.
So week 6 of not eating any meat has been going great- I decided to wipe my diet clean of all animal products a week ago, just as a sort of trial. It's been interesting, and I hope I'm able to at least stick to it partially. Then I decided to halve my starch intake. As I said, it's been interesting.
But I think my weight is down a bit! I got my digital scale back and I am almost down to my pre- pastry school weight. Laying off the crazy exercise a tiny bit and making sure I use the points tracker has really helped.
Still waiting to hear back from NYU... I am so so nervous. I think I'm going to apply to CW Post tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment