Well, that was so depressing I don't even feel like eating dinner. I'm going to throw on my running shoes in a few minutes, and go out for a job and try to forget that career fair. Why would a career fair be depressing?
I don't know, I'm just realizing that I really don't want a career out of pastry. Don't get me wrong- i love to bake, it's great, but i want to do it on my terms. It's so horrible and i'm ashamed even admitting it.
I'm really trying for this job with a travel agency. I've jumped through several hoops, only one more left and I hope I did well with the other like three. She was supposed to call me today- but no call yet. I really hope it happens. Maybe they're simply waiting to hear back from the background check...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment